Altonized Community Federal Credit Union strives to deliver the best service possible to our most important asset – our members. The Credit Union was started to serve Owens-Illinois in Alton along with immediate family members and any businesses they owned. Over the past 75 years, the Field of Membership has grown and will hopefully continue to do so in the future. On April 9, 2003, the Credit Union was granted a Community Charter to serve all of Madison County, Illinois. On September 7, 2017, the Credit Union was granted a Community Charter to serve all of Macoupin County, Illinois.
Eligibility Requirements are:
- Anyone living, working, worshipping or attending school in Madison & Macoupin County
- Any Business or Legal Entity in Madison & Macoupin County
- Anyone who Volunteers in Madison & Macoupin County
- Immediate family & household of current members
- Any organization of family & household
For more information about becoming a member, please contact the Credit Union at 618-466-3884.